Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wiggling into Wedding Shoes~

     Thursday was marking the approaching "wrap up" of this brilliant and short stateside trip. It was also the day of the rehearsal dinner. My morning didn't start off so well, hit a lot of traffic from Burlington to Boston and dealing with the blip of potential "impossibility"~ I was as pooped as a kid could be.
      Several hours later I met up for the rehearsal dinner/wedding day and the moment I saw Nichole and the wedding party, all my stress disappeared.
This is why I'm here...
     I was filled with love, excitement, and a dream-like-kick it into gear Maid of Honor mode. A lot of little blips were thrown in the way and stress was sitting all around us but this could easily be dealt with a change of location, breaking "break" and sharing food, laughs, and stories over at The Mediterranean Grill. The last time I cruised by this place, I was with Alex and we were in one of those holy "I NEED I CRAVE FALAFEL" spaces and The Mediterranean just opened and when we glided our eyes and grumbly bellies over the menu we saw....pizza. WHAT?!~ Hearts broken, we just barely stomped out. This time around, I didn't expect anything vegan friendly, I was thinking coffee or cranberry juice and vodka...but there was hummus (grawwwwww) and babaganoush (aiiiighghhghghhghg)...split a plate full or some veggies and toasted pita with the table...
     wait weird thing...they put olive oil and basil over the celery...again, WTF?! Still...nom nom nom.
hummus and babaganoush~ photo taken by VeganBeats
     After filling our night with more laughter than laughs we all parted ways for sleep and wedding day preparation.
     The wedding was PERFECT! Nichole was BEAUTIFUL, my family was stunning, the dancing was brilliant, my date was awesome (naming him GT), I was smiling...if anyone had diamonds on the soles of her shoes (besides the bride) it was this lady~
     Ahhh quick pics~ 
GT and I =^ㅊ^=~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Papabeats and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Mamabeats and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
     How much do I miss my brother?!~ Too much....TOO MUCH~
Brobeats and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Brobeats, Groom, Bride, and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
GT and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Nichole and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
The groom and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
TOO MUCH~
Alex and I~ photo taken by VeganBeats
     After dancing up a storm, laughing too hard, being surrounded by insurmountable levels of love, being with Best friends and BQ over three states...America this time was beautiful~

     This wraps up stateside Veganbeats way...


No comments:

Post a Comment